Cheer up, emo kid!
Today I kind of freaked everyone out. Collided with Wendy during a basketball match during P.E. She fell and I tripped over her, grazing my palm, elbow and knee in the process. But I'll live. So normally I take physical pain pretty well, but something in me... snapped? and I started to cry, cry, cry.
URGH now I think about it I'm soooo damn embarrassed. How shameful, but falling down just made the day that much worse (was late in the morning but it wasn't my fault -it was my brother's!) So I cried. Stupid kid. Like I lost control of myself and if I wasn't feeling so bloody weird at that moment I would've burst out laughing cause my classmates were so freaked out.
After that I went to wash the grazes and rearrange my face to my normal look. heh. I guess now everyone thinks I'm uber werid. Blergh.
As Mun said:
"cheer up, emo kid!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment